Now that it’s spring and the sun is out, there are so many more activities you can do to enjoy the sun with your friends! Here are a few ideas you can do that are fun and cheap:
1. BBQ! Throw a barbeque and hang out at yours or one of your friend’s houses. Have everyone bring one thing or chip in to cook up some yummy burgers.
2. Play at the Park: the park is a great place to enjoy the sun when you want to enjoy the outdoors in public. Bring a blanket, Frisbee and speakers to hang out for hours.
3. Get active: bike, long-board, scooter, etc. the list goes on. As long as you are outdoors, it does not matter what you do.
4. Hike: there is always somewhere near where you can go to hike with friends and see a great view.
5. Get your bronze on: pale is never a good look (ha). Soak up the rays to get a little color!
6. Study outside: although this may not work for some people, a great way to get your work done and enjoy the sun is by grabbing a table or laying in the grass outside while you study up for exams.
7. Play ball: set up a game of soccer, baseball or whatever you like and hit the open fields with your friends. You can challenge other people and make new friends.
8. Arts and crafts: set up some arts and crafts outside. A great craft is tie-dying t-shirts because you can be creative and messy!
9. Home run: baseball is in season, and tickets are usually free. Go support your school!
10. Scavenger hunt: make a scavenger hunt with your friends! Make a list of random things, divide into teams and run around to find them. Record your findings with pictures and make different items worth more points!
No matter what you do, the sun is not always out so take advantage! Everyone loves doing outdoor activities, so live it up to the fullest!